The Wiltshire Village Halls‘ Association is a voluntary society of
village halls (and the people that run them) throughout Wiltshire.
The main aims of the association are to:
For more information about the AGM on 11th May - login to the Members Area and got to Members News.
- Promote best practice in the management and operation of the
county’s village halls via white papers on specific issues, a bi-annual
competition and the sharing of information and resources.
- Provide ‘association negotiated’ products such as insurance,
procurement of furniture, bulk purchase of oil, etc.
- Publish the details of members on the association web site.
- Provide an annual forum for village hall management teams to meet
and discuss issues with experts from both the corporate and voluntary sectors.
- Act as a pressure group, both as an individual association and
jointly with other similar-interest organisations.
- If you would like more information about the WVHA email the Membership Secretary.
|Wiltshire Village Halls' Association greatfully acknowledges the support of the following organisations|